You just made a VERY important decision by visiting modernized-lifestyle, that is going to greatly improve the future for you and your family.
Just because it comes out of the faucet of your sink and looks clean, doesn’t necessarily mean it is going to be good for you…
It’s just shocking to see the process and highly toxic chemicals used to make bottled watered.
Seriously… I just about fell out of my chair, when I seen the list of chemicals in our drinking water on the EPA website.
It’s unbelievable that we actually live as long as we actually do, drinking this water…
Chemicals in drinking water
I am not going to list all of them, just a few make you more aware and the Potential Health Effects from Long-Term Exposure
If you want to see them all for yourself go to the EPA website: Table of Regulated Drinking Water Contaminants.
- Chlorite – Anemia; infants and young children: nervous system effects.
- Haloacetic acids (HAA5) – Increased risk of cancer.
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHMs) – Liver, kidney or central nervous system problems; increased risk of cancer.
- Chlorine dioxide (as ClO2) – Anemia; infants and young children: nervous system effects.
- Arsenic – Skin damage or problems with circulatory systems, and may have increased risk of getting cancer.
- Asbestos (fiber > 10 micrometers) – Increased risk of developing benign intestinal polyps.
- Fluoride – Bone disease (pain and tenderness of the bones); Children may get mottled teeth.
- Lead – Infants and children: Delays in physical or mental development; children could show slight deficits in attention span and learning abilities. Adults: Kidney problems; high blood pressure.
- Nitrate (measured as Nitrogen) – Infants below the age of six months who drink water containing nitrate in excess of the MCL could become seriously ill and, if untreated, may die. Symptoms include shortness of breath and blue-baby syndrome.
- Selenium – Hair or fingernail loss; numbness in fingers or toes; circulatory problems.
- Thallium – Hair loss; changes in blood; kidney, intestine, or liver problems.
- Atrazine – Cardiovascular system or reproductive problems.
- Di(2-ethylhexyl) adipate – Weight loss, liver problems, or possible reproductive difficulties.
This is REAL and what is actually in our drinking water.
You need to be more aware of what you are actually putting in your body to fuel your future.
How does that frog saying go?…
If you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat, it will boil to death.
But if you put a frog in boiling water it will jump right out.
Sometimes we don’t feel it slowly killing us until, it’s to late.
All the chemicals take time to really, build up and have a impact on our health.
Everyone needs to drink plenty of water, every day.
Now, the next question you need to ask yourself, is the water you’re drinking now doing more harm than good?
Drinking Tap water is not made for your body… It’s made so it doesn’t rot the water pipes.
Some of the chemicals in the water you drink are literally stripping vital minerals from your body.
Watch the process and see if your mouth waters the next time you take a big sip.
This is how most of all the bottle water is made too.
Just check out this short video, I found on YouTube.
How it’s made – Drinking Water
Just press play.
I have personally never knew in depth about water, than I do now. (no pun intended)
It all started for me back in 2012, when I was just sick and tired, of working at a job and then one day, I hit a breaking point inside and then that day, I made a commitment to myself that I was going to do, whatever I had to do for as long as I had to, so I would be able to break free from working at a job that was holding me back.
I started my own home-based internet business and was introduced to personal development.
Now I am in the process of becoming the best version of myself I can possibly be and help awesome people like YOU, along the way.
The Drinking Water Solution
This what I did to improve the water that was coming out of the tap…
After doing hours upon hours of research on What is in drinking water I discovered a brilliant and fascinating way to make water better with a water machine.
Before I discovered the difference PH balances of water and how we need to drink alkaline water.
Benefits of Alkaline water
Increasing the PH balance of our water has so many health improvements and benefits that go back in time hundreds of years.
Here are just a few of them…
Better Hydration – The water clusters are smaller which absorbs much faster then regular water out of a tap or plastic bottle.
Powerful Source of Antioxidants– Drinking alkaline or ionized water helps naturalize free radicals in your body that cause disease to flourish.
Helps neutralize acid in the bloodstream – which leads to increased oxygen levels and improved energy and metabolism.
Contains antioxidant properties – (anti-aging and anti-disease); cleanses the colon; rejuvenates the skin; and lubricates muscles and joints.
I don’t even know where to being to tell you, how much better you will feel when your body and mind is getting the proper hydration and alkalinity PH balance.
If you are interested in watching a short demo to learn more about, how you can also greatly improve you and your family’s legacy.
I want to personally invite you, to pop by and check out this great demonstration.
Watch the Alkalinity Water Machine Demo Here by simply clicking on the blue text.
After you watch the demo, feel free to leave a comment below and I will be happy to share more information with you and answer your questions.
Thank you so much, for visiting Modernized-Lifestyle.
We would greatly appreciate it, if you leave your comments and feedback in the comment section below.
Also share this with people you really care about, to make them aware of what is in their drinking water and help them find a better solution if they are drinking tap water.
We are here to help you, make the rest of your life, the best of your life.